Leave all your commercial roofing needs to us. Giuffre Contracting offers commercial roof installation, inspection, repair and maintenance services in the Rensselaer, NY area. We hold our certified commercial roofing crews to a high standard, so you can rest assured we're on top of things.
- A common choice for commercial roofs due to its durability and longevity is TPO roofing. TPO is a combination of EBR (polypropylene plastic) and EPDM (ethylene propylene diene terpolymer rubber) that forms a roofing membrane, which is attached to the roof board with fasteners.
- What makes TPO roofing so appealing is that it can withstand foul weather conditions that are so common to the Capital District. With its strength and flexibility, TPO roofing can defend your property from wind, rain, snow, and heat. Also, it can be made from some recycled materials and is the perfect choice for your "green" building.
- Modified Bitumen roof systems are designed specifically to stand up to wild weather conditions. They are asphalt-based and provide reliable waterproofing characteristics. You'll notice Modified Bitumen has a plastic or rubber-like look and feel. That's done intentionally to increase your roof's ability to stand up to cold temperatures and remain strong no matter what the conditions are outside.
- Since New York is famous for its unpredictable weather, a Modified Bitumen roof system is an appealing choice to protect your property. We can install a Modified Bitumen roof that can stand up to both hot and cold weather and protect your building.
EPDM is a single-ply rubber roofing membrane that is a sound option for many different commercial properties. Commercial buildings with flat roofs or low slopes would benefit the most from an EPDM roof because it is lightweight, flexible, and stands up to all kinds of weather. Best of all, an EPDM roof is affordable and requires little long-term maintenance.
- We have partnered up with Loan Pros to give our clients the option to choose financing for your exterior improvement project.
- Want to learn more? Feel free to give us a call to learn more and see if financing is right for you.